We are a local, family-owned company in business specializing in nuisance wildlife removal from homes and sealing of the home against wildlife.
We are looking for hardworking, dedicated employees who would like to grow with our company. Check out our informative video above about our hiring process, and our videos of the positions we have available below. If you think you have what it takes to work in the wildlife industry, fill out our application below! We would love to hear from you!
Thank your for your interest in Apex Wildlife Control, and have a great day!
Wildlife Specialist / Sales Rep
Working On Ladders Up To 40 Feet
Performing Wildlife Inspections, Evaluations and Consultations
Setting Wildlife Traps
Trapping And Relocating Animals During The Trapping Process
Accurately Measuring Properties For Animal Exclusion
Providing Customers Animal Removal And Exclusion Estimates
Taking Pictures Of Properties And Emailing Them To The Company
Loading And Unloading Vehicles
Cleaning And Maintaining Company Vehicles
Organizing And Maintaining Trapping And Exclusion Rooms
Base Pay: $36,000 To $52,000 Per Year Plus Sales Bonuses
* Exclusion Technician (Carpentry/Construction)
* Loading And Unloading Company Vehicles
* Cleaning And Maintaining Company Vehicles
* Cleaning And Maintaining Trapping And Exclusion Room
* Using Materials Such As Flashing, Hardware Cloth, Foam Concrete Mix And More To Create Exclusion Barriers.
* Using Hand Tools Such As Drills, Tape Measures, metal cutters, flashlights, Etc.
* Walking On Steep Roofs
* Climbing And Working On Tall Ladders (Up To 40 Feet)
* Working In Tight And Enclosed Spaces Such As Attics And Crawl Spaces
* Working In Close Proximity To A Variety Of Wildlife To Include Honey Bees, Wasps, Raccoons, Squirrels, Rats, Flying Squirrels, Opossums, Foxes, Skunks, And More.
* Base Pay: $39,000 To $56,000 Per Year Plus Bonuses
This individual will need to have a strong commitment to quality and customer service. Job duties will include: answering the phone and providing information to our customers, scheduling, data entry, processing payments, converting customers files from paper to digital format, answering multi-line phone system, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. Previous experience not necessary, but is a plus.