How to Get Rid of Bats in Memphis, TN
Bats tend to get into small places and high places! Bat Exterminators is really NOT the right word to use – we perform HUMANE bat removal and we guarantee our work.
Getting Rid of Bats – DIY Q&A
- Can I get rid of bats myself?
- It’s absolutely possible to get rid of bats yourself. However, please keep in mind that this is not an easy process. It involves locating and sealing any potential and actual points of entry. Also, keep in mind you cannot trap bats they have to be excluded from your property. Also, you need to keep in mind that you will have Bat Guano that will need to be cleaned up and sanitized after they are gone. This is a very dangerous job. This is not something for a novice so make sure you are well educated prior to attempting this service.
- Are there baby bats?
- There may be. It depends on the species and the time of year. The rule of thumb is: “May-July let them fly!”
- How much does bat removal cost?
- Memphis bat removal costs can be expensive to perform. The reason is that you have to completely seal all potential and actual points of entry. Also, you have the issue of Bat Guano that will need to be removed once the bats are gone. We base our fees on the amount of work that needs to be done.