Beaver Removal in Memphis, TN
Beavers cause millions of dollars in damage to roadways, timber, and other forms of property
damage. The damage is often caused by flooding or falling trees. These busy little creatures are not often a residential issue.
We specialize in solving wildlife problems. The beaver is one tough guy to catch and remove! It
is important to understand the nature of a beaver and its family. Beavers are nature’s own
construction crew. Like us, they change their environment to suit their needs and that is why we
come into conflict. Our trained professionals know how to develop a plan to catch and prevent
beavers from returning.
It is critical to catch new invaders early. A longstanding problem may require a much different solution. Call us for your beaver removal situation.
Providing Professional Beaver Removal & Beaver Control in Memphis TN
If you have Beaver problems you may have already read one of the many how to books on Beaver Eradication, Beaver Control Devices, Beaver Tree Damage, and the like. Living in the Memphis TN area gives our neighbors ample opportunities to experience the largest rodent in North America.
Apex Wildlife Control utilizes professional beaver control methods and beaver removal best practices. Our technicians know how to locate, trap, and remove beavers so that they are not a problem for homeowners or business owners alike.
We often receive calls from clients who have experienced beaver tree damage first hand. These clients have implemented every beaver control device they can think of with no success.
If this has happened to you, don’t feel down. Give Apex Wildlife Control the opportunity to solve your Beaver problems once and for all.
Facts About Beavers
- Beavers are nocturnal
- These little guys are well known for building dams, lodges, and canals
- Few people know that beavers are the second largest rodent in the world
- There are approximately 6-12 million beavers in the United States.
- Beavers can stay submerged underwater for upwards of 15 minutes
- Beaver do not hibernate
- These little fellows have webbed hind feet
- Beavers are herbivores. Their primary diet consists of aspen, willow, alder birch, maple, and cherry trees.
Beaver Removal Process
At Apex Wildlife Control, we have a six step process we use to ensure that each client has an amazing experience with our service. This process involves:
- Performing an onsite evaluation of the residential or commercial property involved.
- Determine the species of animal
- Locate entry and exit points where beaver are coming on and off shore
- Assess any damages that the animal may have caused.
- Trapping the beaver
- Removing the Beaver from the property.
During our consultation, we will report back to the homeowner or business owner with our findings. At this time, we will discuss with them what it will take to completely rid the property of beavers.
Our beaver trapping process begins right after we perform the consultation with our client. We typically trap for up to 21 days days or until the problem is solved, whichever occurs first.
If you have Beaver Control problems and are in need of a Beaver removal expert ,give us a call today. You’ll be glad you did!