Skunk Removal and Trapping in Memphis, TN
Do you live in the Memphis area? Are you experiencing problems with Skunks getting under your porch, house or commercial building? Have you tried to get rid of skunks to no available?
We solve a lot of skunk issues for customers, but is most often just two types of issues.
- There is a skunk in a trap that the customer set.
Skunks are common in the Memphis area and often times when a customer is trying to catch cats or a raccoon, and they end up catching a skunk in a cage trap. If you accidentally catch a skunk and are not sure what to do, give us a call and we will help you. A caged skunk can be dealt with, and often without us getting sprayed or your belongings getting sprayed!
- There is a skunk on a customers property or inside one of their structures.
If you are in this situation you should also give us a call so we can make sure that no one or no property gets sprayed.
Skunk Removal Services
Apex Wildlife Control specializes in a variety of services as it relates to skunks. Some of these services are:
- Skunk Removal
- Skunk Control
- Skunk Odor Removal
- Skunk Trapping
- Removing Skunk Smells
- Getting rid of Skunks and Skunk Smells
Skunk Removal and Control Process
At Apex Wildlife Control we have a six step process we use to ensure that each client has an amazing experience with our service. This process involves:
- Performing an onsite evaluation of the residential or commercial property involved.
- Determine the species of animal.
- Locate all the points of entry
- Assess any damages that the animal may have caused.
- Sealing the property.
- Provide a standard one year warranty on all work performed
During our consultation we will report back to the homeowner or business owner with our findings. During this consultation, we will discuss with them what it will take to completely seal the property to assure no future occurrence and begin the trapping process.
Our trapping process begins right after we perform the consultation with our client. We typically trap for up to 21 days or until the problem is solved, whichever occurs first. For those clients who have us perform the exclusion/repairs on their property our traps remain onsite until all work has been completed and inspected.
So if you have squirrel problems in your attic and are in need of a skunk removal expert give us a call today. You’ll be glad you did!
Learn More About Skunks and Skunk Removal
Check this paper out – we scoured the Internet for the best information. Try HERE (Broken link)
Facts About Skunks
- Skunks are Mustelids- this means they are related to minks, ferrets, and weasels.
- Skunk odor is caused by a unique chemical compound that can be treated.
- Tomato juice does not get rid of skunk odors.
- Skunks prey on small animals, honey bees, birds, and are also known for their excellent digging abilities.
- Rabies is the most substantial problem associated with skunks. Actually, in the Midwest of the United States, the skunk is the number one carrier of the Rabies Disease.
- Skunks are nocturnal, that means that if you encounter one during the day you should definitely stay away from it.